Sunday, January 15, 2012

BrytonPick - FLOSS In Seconds *Review*

I was given the opportunity to sample and review BrytonPick Floss, a new way of flossing. BrytonPick is actually more convenient than flossing, as you can slip the BrytonPick in the on-the-go credit card size carry pouch, and floss anywhere!
I thought it looked really neat and useful. That’s why I asked to review this product. I am always wanting to floss after eating out at a restaurant or at other peoples homes. I liked the idea of having a reusable toothpick on hand that also acts as a floss. These have metal ends that are germ resistant and that you can reuse for 30 days. They are also U.S. made from recyclable materials. I wouldn't use this product if your in a hurry for the fact that if your not careful you can cut your gums. In all I think this is a great product for teens and older.
There is a video on their site that shows how BrytonPick works. These do make cleaning between your teeth easier and much more convenient. You can do it anywhere.
BrytonPick is available at:
Meijer Stores, A&P, Pathmark,  Winn Dixie, C&S, Kinney Drugs, Save Mart, CVS.com, Drugstore.com, Pearson  Dental Supply & Others.   
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment