Tuesday, February 14, 2012

An Alphabet Trip to the Limerick Zoo Review

I had the opportunity to review the eBook and coloring book An Alphabet Trip To The Limerick Zoo written by Jeannette Ramirez and illustrated by AIC College of Design.


Each page has a delightful illustration and fun facts about an animal.  An Alphabet Trip is a great  tool for  home schooling parents.  Poetry is an important part of curriculum that can be hard to integrate into the classroom or home school room.   

Ramirez makes poetry fun with her zany and colorful limericks. The illustration in this book is colorful and fun.  The ABCs have never been such a treat. The “R” is ready to be memorized with the help of catchy lines like “This omnivore eats, it’s a fact, any old thing for a snack. The nocturnal Raccoon can outsmart a baboon….”

An Alphabet Trip To The Limerick Zoo is available on Kindles, Nooks, iPad tablets and eBooks.

You can see more about the book and to buy here: http://www.here-be-limerick-poems.com/an-alphabet-trip-to-the-limerick-zoo.html

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. I think kids would really enjoy this and get into it. I can see my grandkids reading it in a sing-song manner. Sounds pretty cute!

    ReplyDelete