Friday, February 24, 2012

Blaze of Glory Book review


 From the beginning, I was drawn in to the story. The author is an excellent writer, I was impressed with her vocabulary, characterization, and wit. I absolutely loved Tea (pronounced Tay-a) from the beginning, and my heart cried for her as she had to go through very realistic tragedies. I always appreciate it when authors put in tragedies, as hard as they are to read. And there is one towards the beginning of the story that will jolt the reader, it sure did me!

 There were many times I found my self staying up later than planed to keep reading. This was a book that was hard to put down. I loved how I found my self in wrapped with the story. I just had to keep reading. I know that if you love a good reading you will love this book.

 The rumor is that there is a sequel in the works, and I for one, am eagerly anticipating it.  It has, also, been optioned for a TV series!

  You can purchase Blaze of Glory at Amazon (Paperback or Kindle editions).  There is also a non-Kindle ebook version available for a short time that you can find here.   You can find the author on Facebook and Twitter. The ebook version is on sale until March 31.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment