Thursday, February 9, 2012

Mail Call 2/9 ~lots of goodies & a win~

This is everything. I had FedEx, UPS and Regular Mail all bring me something good. I love days like these. Now here is what I got: 12 Big Rolls of Brawny Paper Towels , Hugo Boss Night sample , A box full of P&G samples & coupons, USA Gold ciggy coupon, Clinique Moisture Surge 7 ml sample I won & Showtime Championship Boxing branded sports water bottle I won.
Also I got a win:

Thank you for entering the FITS® Sock Co. / Women's Adventure Magazine contest! You have WON a Pair of FITS Socks Light Hiker Crew Socks (ARV $19.99), CONGRATULATIONS!!
You are just a short time away from experiencing the full contact fit of the FITS Light Hiker crew socks!

All we need now is for you to reply back to this email and let us know what size shoe you wear. 
Just let us know what your size shoe is (please specify if it’s a woman’s shoe size or man’s) and we’ll send you the sock that fits!

Thank you again, I will be watching for your reply, and CONGRATULATIONS!
~Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment