Saturday, February 25, 2012

State Farm - The Smart Play Challenge Promotion Instant win game

I just played and won!


State Farm - The Smart Play Challenge Promotion
Grand Prizes (2): 1-night trip for two adults to attend Game 2 of the 2012 NBA Finals [location TBD]; includes dinner with NBA Champion Clyde Drexler prior to the game, ground transfers to/from the airport and hotel and admission to the game (ARV $2,800).
Instant Win Prizes (20,631 - 529 per day):
(1,875): $20 NBAStore.com electronic gift certificate.
(3,750): $10 NBAStore.com electronic gift certificate.
(15,006): $5 NBAStore.com electronic gift certificate.
Ends 3/31/12
*Limit one Instant Win Prize per person, per family and per household per day.

Good luck! I hope you win too! 

2 comments:

  1. I won a $5.00 card... woohooo thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Way to Go! I enter all my instants at this time.

      Delete