Thursday, February 16, 2012

The SUBWAY Footlong Nation Appreciation™ Sweepstakes & Instant Win Game


I just played and Won!
 You’ve won $2 Subway Card (Free Chips) 


The SUBWAY Footlong Nation Appreciation™ Sweepstakes & Instant Win Game
 Category 1 Prizes
Type 1 - $2 SUBWAY® Card
Type 2 - My Coke Reward Points - 40 point bundles. My Coke Rewards Points subject to Terms & Conditions of use found at http://www.mycokerewards.com. A Participant must have a My Coke Rewards account to participate. There is no cost to open or maintain a My Coke Rewards account. My Coke Rewards open to legal residents of the 50 US and DC ages 13 and older. My Coke Rewards code must be posted into a Participant’s account (existing or new) by 11:59 pm ET on 7/17/12. Points are not transferable or redeemable for cash and accounts will be terminated and points forfeited after 90 days of inactivity. Rewards Points have no value outside of the My Coke Rewards Program. Within the My Coke Rewards Program, Approximate Value of 40 point bundle: $1.20 each.
Type 3 - $2 SUBWAY® Card
Category 2 Prizes
Type 4 - $5 SUBWAY® Card
Type 5 - $10 SUBWAY® Card
Type 6 - $25 SUBWAY® Card
 Expires Sunday, March 11, 2012 @ 11:59pm ET

Good Luck! I hope you Win Too! 

1 comment: