Thursday, March 22, 2012

Free Crayola Scissors & .19 Crayons at Target with coupons

You can get Crayola Scissors free with this deal:

My First Crayola Scissors $2.99
Use $1/1 My First Crayola Item Target store coupon here
Plus, use $2/1 My First Crayola Item Facebook coupon here
Final cost = FREE
 *Print the Crayola Facebook coupon now for there is only 20,000 coupons available 


You can get Crayola Triangular Crayons for .19 with this deal:

My First Crayola Triangular Crayons $3.19
Use $1/1 My First Crayola Item Target store coupon here
Plus, use $2/1 My First Crayola Item Facebook coupon here
Final cost = .19 
 *Print the Crayola Facebook coupon now for there is only 20,000 coupons available 


These will make great gifts for small kids and think Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment