Saturday, March 10, 2012

Mail call 3/9

The day started off with UPS delivering the shoes & shirt I ordered from the deal a few days ago.
Then the mail came with Newport ciggy coupons and 31 yes 31 Free coupons for one single size Snickers Bar or package of M&M's that I won from a sweepstakes I posted. Candy anyone?
Well after taking the first pic the mail man came back and had another stack of mail to give me which had 30 more free coupons for one single size Snickers Bar or package of M&M's, A letter from Silk stating I won 2 free coupons from the Win a Free Quart of Silk Fruit & Protein sweepstakes I posted and I also got my win from MI Savings Mama Gortons Coupons Giveaway.
MI Savings Mama


What did you get in the mail today?

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What a great Mail Call! How do you like the shoes? Those always looked interesting - but I never tried it....
    Thank you for entering at MI Savings Mama! :D

    ReplyDelete