Thursday, March 29, 2012

My cats are taking over

So I am in my recliner that hubby got me and with all the room there is you would think my cats would give me space but no. Two of my cats are taking over my mouse pad. Princess my big black cat is laying against my leg pushing me over. Life of a cat in my house.
 This is Ghost & Gizzy. Normally they are fighting for dominance but I guess they called a truce. Now they both are taking over the mouse pad for my wireless mouse.
Princess isn't far from her mom Ghost. Yes my Siamese is her mom.  My other cat Honey is in bed with hubby or she would be on the back of my chair. I guess you can call me the cat lady.

1 comment:

  1. How many exactly are you cats? I'm guessing they're three, right? I dunno if you have more... We actually have like 14 in our home and they're definitely everywhere! I have four of them sleeping next to me right now, LOL!

    ReplyDelete