Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Czech glass nail files by Mont Bleu

I am in love with Czech glass nail files!
I was able to review the Czech glass file with design gems on it. I like how this worked on my nails. It only took a few strokes and the rough edge on my nail was smooth. Plus I liked the gem design on the file. I also got the One color glass nail file which worked great for getting in close to my finger. I now have a new nail file for my nails. I also got Tweezers with Swarovski crystals which I like the detail on and I got the Stud Earrings with swarovski Elements.

You can buy these Czech glass files with designs here

You can buy these Czech glass files with color here

You can visit Czech glass nail files by Mont Bleu on Face bookYou can also follow them on twitter @montblue


** Disclosure: I received free products to facilitate my review. Opinions provided are my own and not influenced by anyone else. I did not receive any financial compensation for this post. This disclosure is in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255, Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment