Friday, April 13, 2012

Mail Call 4/12 & 4/13 & Wins

My mail day 4/12 was good. I got my rebate for the Peak deal I posted, ciggy coupons for hubby, Pizza roll coupons I got off eBay, $5 free birthday card for my dog Gemini, free sample of Metamucil & coupon, free sample cup of Meow Mix Paté Toppers coupon and $1.00 off any size bag of Meow Mix Tender Centers coupon, Save $7 on 1 TENA Product Coupon, Plant seeds & plant food. I also ordered ink for my printer and got a free pink box cutter. I thought it was strange to get a free box cutter but free is free.
Mail on 4/13: I got Ciggy coupons for hubby, Free sample from Fancy Feast cat food to review, sample of Miracle Gro Expand ‘N Gro, Betty Crocker potatoes coupons I got off eBay & my Beauty Spoons win from Coupon free stuff.
Then UPS came with my Extra Long Boot Tray 39-1/2” from Plow & Hearth win that I won from Blog With Mom.


BlogWithMomcouponfreestuff
~ What did you get in the mail? ~

No comments:

Post a Comment