Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Mail call 4/21 & 4/23

I got ciggy coupons for hubby, A box full of P&G samples & coupons that I posted about and VitaCraves that I won.
I also got 2 free Monster hoodies, shirts and Monster beanie hat from there recent send in Monster tabs promotion.
I got a surprise win from the Lipton Tea - Caring for Communities Is Our Cup of Tea Sweepstakes. I didn't even know until it came that I had won.
Prize: A Caring For Communities Is Our Cup of Tea tea cup (ARV $5.95).

What did you get in the mail today?

1 comment:

  1. I received the T-Fal Actifry that I won in a giveaway! Still waiting on all my samples. I am beginning to think that the mail carriers are keeping them for themselves. Also waiting on makeup, nail polish and a sippy cup that I won recently.

    ReplyDelete