Monday, April 30, 2012

Mail Call 4/28 & 4/30

 I got a Versace sample, book to review, DVD to review, ciggy coupons for hubby, 2 Free box of Entenmann’s Mini Cakes coupons, Hubby got his Voucher for a free 6oz. sirloin dinner from Outback Steakhouse win, Craft book glue to review and hubby & I both got a $10 Family Dollar GC ( I know I won one but hubby said he never saw a winning screen nor got a winning email) from this sweepstakes.
Also another surprise was I knew hubby won a Bacardi T-shirt but I got one too. I love when we get wins we didn't even know about!

What did you get in the mail?

1 comment:

  1. Good day for my I got firefly vodka jar bayer aspirin sample cosmo pss shimmer nail polish wet synery sample argon oil sample coupons for free pasta prima ravioli and zevia and coupon for free softlips gloss coupon for $2.00 of always friday I got my mio sample

    ReplyDelete