Monday, April 2, 2012

A win that my zoo, I mean my pets will love

I won Nordic Naturals Pet Cod Liver Oil from Bodhi's Meow. I was very surprised over this win. I got way more than the Cod Liver Oil. The box contained samples & more. As soon as I set all the goodies out for a picture my cat Princess was all about the Cod Liver Oil. I tried to get a picture with her not in it but I couldn't get her to stay away. I then took the oil and put some on my cats and dogs food. My cats loved it and my dogs did too.
 Look at everything I got! This win rocked!
 Princess really wanting the Nordic Naturals Pet Cod Liver Oil.
 Princess wishing she could open the bottle.
 Gemini not wanting to stop eating for a picture. I think its safe to say she likes it.
After much calling her name she finally lifted her head for a pic.

Thanks so much for this great giveaway!

Bodhi's Mews

1 comment:

  1. Wow you really did get a lot...congratulations! ...and your welcome ;-)

    ReplyDelete