Friday, May 25, 2012

11 years and Still Going Strong!!!

 
 Happy Anniversary to my wonderful husband & I. On this day 11yrs ago I took a chance and threw all my inhibitions away and said what the heck. We both said it was going to be a one night stand with no strings attached but look at us now. All it took was that one night and we knew we wanted to be together forever. I know its not our wedding anniversary but this day still is #1 in my book. I never thought I would find a man like you to love. We are meant to be. I know you inside and out and you know me. How we can be complete opposites but still be so much in love with each other amazes me. You still find ways to surprise me in every way and that is funny that you can still find them. I am blessed to have you in my life. I love you always and forever. I hope we are still this in love 11 yrs from now. Happy anniversary babe!


13 comments:

  1. Awwww, Happy Anniversary you two love birds!!
    Longest one night stand ever!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what we said in our wedding vows lol Everyone laughed but we still joke about it to this day. Our friend who we with us that day still can't believe we are still together. You never know how things will turn out unless you just go far it!

      Delete
  2. i know this is not technically a review but i couldnt find any that werent giveaways and i thought this was so sweet i wanted to comment. i hope that someday i will find a relationship that is as special as yours! happy anniversary!!!

    velvetelvis46@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet! I wish you forever happiness of newlyweds and then some!

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy years ahead of you!! its soo good to see couple that have been together for so long!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary! Hope you have many more wonderful years together =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! It's always great when a couple hits over a decade together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary to you every day! I really like it when couples can celebrate more than one day as their anniversary. Each day is important and special. Enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a lovely comemoration of your anniversary and your love for each other.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww, that's so sweet. Happy Anniversary and Congrats!

    ReplyDelete