Tuesday, May 29, 2012

The Canker Spanker Review

I personally don't suffer from canker or cold sores but I have a few family and friends that do. When I got the chance to review this product I put the word out for anyone that get a canker or cold sore to let me know. Wouldn't you know it that a day after I received The Canker Spanker in the mail a friend told me they had a canker coming in so I told them to try this out for me. They started taking it 2 weeks ago and the canker is completely gone. The canker did come in all big and gross but with taking canker The Canker Spanker my friend said it healed and went away a lot faster than normal.

Product Description
The Canker Spanker is a unique alternative to topical products for oral cankers and cold sores. It has 
been shown to reduce overall breakouts by 75% if taken daily and decrease healing time by 75% if taken anytime during a breakout. Individual results vary.

The Canker Spanker is Pharmacist Recommended, Native American Woman Owned and Operated.

We believe that cankers and cold sores are annoying, embarrassing and can be extremely painful. The Canker Spanker was developed by a chronic canker sufferer after years of unsuccessful doctors visits, 
experimentation, and prayers.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment