Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Double Diet Coke points for My Coke Rewards

Check you emails for this sweet offer from My Coke Rewards. I just got mine. Make sure you enter your code that's in the email. I love offers like these. My code in my email was 4706T557JTFKFP but I don't know if this is a one time or unique code.

*Codes must be entered between 5/1/12 and 5/31/12 to qualify for Bonus Points and must be from the following qualifying fridge packs: Diet Coke, Caffeine Free Diet Coke, Diet Cherry Coke, Diet Coke with Lime, Diet Coke with Splenda and Diet Coke Plus. Weekly limits on code entry apply. Bonus Points do not count toward weekly limits. Bonus Points will be credited to the account by 6/8/2012.

Happy code entering!

1 comment:

  1. I got a code in my email and it is different than yours.

    ReplyDelete