Thursday, May 3, 2012

Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil review

I was so excited was I was offered a chance to review Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil. I was happy at how fast it was shipped and how well it was packed. I went straight to my mom and asked her to help me bake some goodies to review the Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil with. We made my mom's cranberry muffins and regular Johnny bread for strawberry short cake. I would share the recipe but my mom wont even let me know them lol

 
There are Hundreds of Uses of Coconut Oil and you can go here to see them.
I was very please with the Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil and can't wait to use it  in other dishes we cook or bake.

Want to know more about Coconut Oil well I have the answers. What is Virgin Coconut Oil? http://www.tropicaltraditions.com/what_is_virgin_coconut_oil.htm Want to buy this I have a link for that too. Buy Coconut Oil: A guide to buying coconut oil online http://buycoconutoil.com/

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. I get a chuckle your mom is bogarting her favorite recipes1!! I have to admit I do a lot of experimenting with cooking but haven't tried baking with coconut oil - yet!!! I would like to though and am impressed it came out good for you.

    ReplyDelete