Monday, May 14, 2012

Mail Call 10, 11 & 12

 I got 4 more 7.2 oz. bottle of One A Day VitaCraves Complete Adult Multivitamin Gummies. I guess hubby & I won more times than I thought. I also got a Splenda sample & coupon, My $4 SubWay Gift Card Win. I Got my $50 Restaurant.com Gift Card from Coupons & Freebies Galore
 This is what I ordered with my $25 NFLShop.com gift card win. I got 2 shirts & a pair of sleep pants for $1.67 out of pocket.
 Here is my free business cards from Klout
Then I won the from the Dew General Store – Dollar General Sweepstakes I posted.

Hubby was being a goof while taking pics so I thought I would post them to give you a laugh too.
I won the Dale Jr. Insulated Cooler Bag and T-shirt (size
L). ARV: $20.00 each. I guess the beanie was a bonus

What did you get in the mail today!

No comments:

Post a Comment