Monday, June 18, 2012

Island Shifters by Valerie Zambito Book Review

Book Description:   
On the island of Massa, heroes are born not made. 

The idyllic lives of four young shifters living in the exiled land of Pyraan are shattered when a tour of legion duty gives witness to a brutal enemy invasion.  Born with magical prowess none has seen in over three hundred years, the friends become pivotal in a race against time to save a people they hardly know, but are sworn to protect.
The journey exacts a terrible price from Beck, Kiernan, Rogan and Airron as they battle demons, both real and personal, to save the island. 
But, whatever the chances, the shifters will fight.
The blood oath will have it no other way.

 
My Take on the book:  
 I loved the whole plot of the book. This was a fun, thrilling and exciting read. I like reading fantasy stories like this one. I did find it hard to put the book down because I wanted to keep reading to either find out how something ended or to see what was coming up next. I can't wait to read book #2.   
 
 About the Author:    
Welcome! I am Valerie Zambito, and I live in upstate New York. A great love of world building, character creation, and all things magic, have led to my first fantasy series, ISLAND SHIFTERS. Please visit my website at www.valeriezambito.com for all of the latest information. Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment