Monday, June 4, 2012

"Kaijudo: Rise of the Duel Masters" In-Home Party

My son was thrilled when we got a package that contained Kaijudo: Rise of the Duel Masters goodies. My son called his friends up and I think it was that very same night we got the package we all watched Kaijudo: Rise of the Duel Masters and whore our headbands.
The kids played around doing some moves of there own getting all pumped before we watched the show
 Okay I even got into to wearing the headband and acting tough with the boys lol
My son loved the posted and all the autographs. He has this hung on his wall in his room. 
I am very pleased with the whole "Kaijudo: Rise of the Duel Masters" In-Home Party. The boys were all engaged and liked the "Kaijudo: Rise of the Duel Masters" DVDs and headbands. I can't wait to see what we might get next!

No comments:

Post a Comment