Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Serenity Illumination Shine Mist Review

Product Description
This is a great product to use after you have styled your hair and want that extra amazing shine
~ Long Lasting Shine
~ UV and Color Fading Protection
~ Alcohol free
~ Infused with natural botanical, vitamins and nutrients
A portion of all distribution sales go to the National Breast Cancer Foundation www.nbcf.org for FREE mammograms, breast cancer education and research
For more great Cureology products please visit www.cureologybeauty.com

I liked how Serenity Illumination Shine Mist felt on my hair and made my hair shine. This smells nice too.  I don't wear my hair down a lot but when I do I like my hair to look nice. I also love the fact that a portion of all sales goes towards the National Breast Cancer Foundation, Which means a lot to me since I have family battling cancer. 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. I love that they donate to Breast Cancer Foundation. I'd love to give this product a try.

    ReplyDelete