Sunday, June 10, 2012

Skillet Pumpkin Sauce: Thai Coconut Review

 Product Description:
 Skillet Pumpkin Sauce is the newest addition to the Skillet line. Our pumpkin ketchups have all the same condiment appeal as regular ketchup but with a unique flavor and a great nutritional profile that comes from the naturally occurring vitamins and minerals in pumpkin.
  Our Thai Coconut is filled with a rich coconut flavor, Asian spices and curry, and – of course – pumpkin, the Thai Coconut flavor goes in a new direction. It terrific as a dipping sauce with Vietnamese spring rolls or as a flavor base for a stir fry with your favorite veggies.

We are an adventurous family so I thought it would be good to try the Skillet Pumpkin Sauce: Thai Coconut in my egg for breading pork chops. I know a little crazy sounding but it tasted so good. My husband didn't even know I used it until I told him. There was a little hint of flavor. I wish I would of gotten a bigger portion of this sauce to really get a better review on but I worked with what I got.

You can check out the website for more info www.skilletbaconjam.com 
If you have any inquiries you can email them at (eat@skilletstreetfood.com).

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment