Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Add Color to Your hair this summer with Neon Gradual Hair Extensions review

Neon Gradual Hair Extensions, very bright colors. made by synthetic hairs. Sealed end for easy installation, Total 14" long, but you can cut it to any lengths to match your hair.
4 different styles of extensions will be included in the pack.
Can be washed, blow dried, and hot ironed under 180.c. 
Need micro link beads and a hair threader hook to connect to hair.
I had fun wearing these in my hair. They were a little hard to put in but the company does sell clip in ones. 
The extensions are long and go just past my shoulders.  I can see wearing these anytime you want to add a little color or add for a special occasion.
KissPat feather was first born in early 2010 when founder Hana L started selling some handmade feather jewelry with her friends in Hongkong. Then they quickly saw the greater potential of these beautiful feather products and began to expand their product line and market. With a lot of hard work, an international feather product production and distribution company began.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Funky and fun! This could definitely add color and spark to an outfit. I can see where this would help play up a look you are going for. Plus, they look convenient and easy to do.

    ReplyDelete