Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Diva Dangler Earring of the Month Club Review

Product Description
We'll send you our fabulous chandelier earrings which our customers receive FREE when they join our Earring of the Month Club. The Earring of the Month Club by www.divadangler.com is the perfect way to send yourself or someone else a fabulous surprise each month. For only $9.95/month, we'll ship a gorgeous pair of earrings right to your home, office or dorm room. The Earring of the Month Club is a great way to stay up to date with the latest in earring fashion because the Divas at www.divadangler.com follow all the latest trends. Our Club makes the perfect gift that keeps on giving for a birthday or the holidays. Parents, if you have a daughter in college, sign her up for the Earring of the Month Club and we'll send the earrings right to her dorm or apartment...so she'll be reminded that you're thinking of her month after month.  There is no minimum number of months and customers can cancel at any time.
 I was offered a chance to review a pair of earrings from the Diva Dangler Earring of the Month Club and I can say I wasn't really impressed. I was shipped earrings in a little cloth bag in an envelope. I found the hook on the earring bent. The earrings did look nice but I don't see them being $9.99.  I can't say what the other earrings are like as they have only shipped the one pair for a review. I do however think the Diva Dangler frame to keep and display your earring from there site is a cute and nifty idea.

Use Code SARALEE and you'll get free shipping for the life of the Club plus 2 months free! Order at www.divadangler.com or call 802-233-2431.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. Do you have to give them a CC If so, forget it

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea! We all love to be surprised with jewelry. My daughter and I often discuss seeing things on others and liking it. This would help pull you out of what your normally wear and give you some fun new things.

    ReplyDelete