Thursday, August 30, 2012

Batiste Dry Shampoo Review

Product Description
Batiste banishes oily roots & revitalizes greasy, dull & lifeless hair between washes, without water. Most dry shampoos are made with corn starch- but not Batiste! It’s made with RICE starch, which makes it much lighter on hair, so it weighs less.  It can also be used to add volume to fine hair. The can has a stronger propellant for increased efficiency.
I have never tried a dry shampoo before Batiste and I was really pleased at how the dry shampoo works. My hair always gets oily at the roots and I use to have to wash it daily even tho my hair would still smell freshly washed. I used the Batiste Dry Shampoo and my hair didn't look or feel oily and I was able to style my hair just fine. I used a different brand of Dry Shampoo to compare and I wasn't pleased with how the other brand made my hair white and clumpy. I didn't like how the other brand made my hair look or feel. Batiste Dry Shampoo is now my life saver when I am running short on time or camping. I love the smell and the over all way it feels on my hair.
You can connect with Batiste by:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AlphaHydrox 
Twitter @alphahydrox

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. We recently had to try dry shampoo. I had no idea about buying or what to look for. I just grabbed one. It worked well, but I am interested in trying this one. Sounds like it would be great for a quick fix.

    ReplyDelete