Monday, August 6, 2012

Perplexus Original 3D maze Review


The concept behind PERPLEXUS was created by 3-D design teacher Michael McGinnis in the late 1970′s as a project for an art class. Michael envisioned turning his creation into a toy. He had no idea this vision would turn into a decades long odyssey to get the game to market.


I loved this toy! My whole family has been playing with the Perplexus 3D maze since we got it. From the young to the old this is one toy everyone will want to play.
 My husband played this the first night we got it for 2 hours straight
I loved watching all the faces he made while playing with the Perplexus Original 3D maze

How toy play:
  • Roll the ball to one of the starting points, numbered 1 2 or 3 (we suggest starting with #1) If you can´t find them…. put PERPLEXUS down and slowly back away!
  • Flip, twist and spin PERPLEXUS to move the ball along the numbered path. When you fall off the track…. cuz it´s gonna happen…. just start over!!!
  • If you make it to the end, pat yourself on the back… then go get the next PERPLEXUS challenge!
 My son even spent time playing the Perplexus Original 3D maze for hours
I even laughed at the the faces my son made.

As you can see you don't have to be young to enjoy this wonderful toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment