Saturday, August 11, 2012

Susan Brown's Baby All Natural Dead Sea Salt Foot Soak and Foot Therapy Cream Review



Whether your feet are tired, swollen or just need a refreshing break, treat yourself to a relaxing foot soak with Susan Brown’s Baby™ Dead Sea Salt Foot Soak. Natural mint and tea tree oils relieve stress while your feet are cooled, soothed, and moisturized. Our dermatologist tested complex includes Natural Essential Oil Aromatherapy, to calm while Shea and Moringa Butter, and Tea Tree Oil.
Use alone or following our Dead Sea Salt Foot Soak, Susan Brown’s Baby™ Foot Therapy Cream is a rich hydrating formulation infused a dermatologist tested array of rich botanical moisturizers including SHEA, JOJOBA, COCOA AND MORINGA BUTTERS. It helps to relieve the discomforts of over-stressed feet.

NO PARABENS. NO ANIMAL PRODUCTS. NO ANIMAL TESTING EVER. VEGAN CERTIFIED.
I used the Dead Sea Salt Foot Soak in my at home foot spa and I did as directed and I can say my feet came out like what I pay at a salon for. I also have been using the Foot Therapy Cream and my dry cracked heels are slowly becoming smooth and no long dried & cracked. This is a treat for anyone who wants pampered feet.

  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

3 comments:

  1. My tooties are saying try this!!! It has cute packing and looks like a real winner!!! It would be a nice gift, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of a product with dead sea salt and shea butter! Our family often has tired, dry feet. Maybe this would help revive them. Good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For Those Who Value Quality and Innovations
    Here you can find most recent arrivals, observe
    popular products and, of course, select and
    purchase all the products you need!
    gourmet dog treats

    ReplyDelete