Thursday, September 13, 2012

Fast & Healthy after school snack

Who’s hungry? 

Kids are, especially after school – so why not let them indulge in delicious, convenient JOLLY TIME Pop Corn?

JOLLY TIME Pop Corn is the perfect after-school snack that satisfies kids’ hunger. With a selection of delicious 100-calorie Healthy Pop® varieties – including sweet-and-salty Kettle Corn and rich Butter Flavor – both kids and moms can feel good about whole grain and gluten-free snack options.

My son loves pop corn and this was perfect for him. I always hear mom I am hungry when he gets home from school. He was able to put a bag in the microwave and get the tv on and have some relax time from school. I was able to get a pic of him eating the pop corn which the size is just perfect. I defiantly would recommend Jolly Time for anyone who has hungry kids.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Can you tell my son is 13. He loves acting up for pictures that I want to post.

1 comment:

  1. Popcorn is great for all ages...so many flavors plus you can add seasonings, syrups, or add-ins like M&M's. Good for movie nights or after school snacks. Glad your son is enjoying it. Hope he saves some for the rest of the family. :)

    ReplyDelete