Sunday, September 2, 2012

I won $150 in Pay-Pal!!!!!


From my email:

Hi SaraLee,

Congratulations, you won ContestChest.com's monthly draw for $150 cash for adding contests!

There were just 114 people who qualified for this draw by adding contests, so you had a very good chance of winning. I hope you continue adding contests, because you could win again, and again.


Just Checked and I have the money in my pay-pal account. Good luck and I hope you will win too!

~ Thanks Contest Chest for making me a winner!! ~

5 comments:

  1. Congrats! I bet that made your wkend! That's so cool! Go buy something nice for yourself,you deserve it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice! Congratulations : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. For Those Who Value Quality and Innovations
    Here you can find most recent arrivals, observe
    popular products and, of course, select and
    purchase all the products you need!
    pet food

    ReplyDelete