Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Kisspat Hair Color Chalk Review

Here is some info:
The Box set contains 12 fashion colors, package comes with use instruction and ingredient.
Our high-quality Hair Chalk provides your hair with everything you need to look fabulous.
With this 12 pack hair chalks, You can find the most popular high fashion colors in the box. You will get a rainbow of chalks that will work on any color of hair.

Use these Pastel chalks to Chalk hair is easy:
1. Get your hair damped where you would like to apply the colors.
2. Rub on the pastel on the damp section of hair.
3. Straighten or curl your hair after finished Rubbing.
4. You can also do this with dry hair, just wet the pastel and rub onto your hair.

Here are a few helpful tips:
1. Using a curling or flat iron after chalking can help seal your hair if needed.
2. Blondes may have to shampoo a few times before the color fully rinses out.
3. When Doing the hair color chalk, you should take care of your clothes and hands. You can wear a needless T shirt or somthing like that and wear a one-off glove.
My son used the red and orange Hair Color Chalk to add color to his hair. You could see the color and it wasn't over powering. The Hair Color Chalk was easy to use and my 13yr old had no problem using it. The Hair Color Chalk was easy to wash out and did not damage his hair. I really think that the Hair Color Chalk is a great way to let your kids express themselves without any permanent coloring.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for this review, I've been wanting to get hair chalk for my daughter but I didn't know much about it and there are so many brands-this kit seems perfect. The tips helped and I like the look of your son's hair! (Raine on rafflecopters buzzyngabe(at)yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a great kit... I like that there is a decent assortment of colors, my daughter wanted me to buy chalk sticks that came in single packs at $8.00 a piece...umm, I don't think so...lol.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the idea of this. Thanks for the tips on using. I hadn't thought about "sealing" it in with a flat iron. I just like that it is easy to use and washes out. My daughter is interested in trying it for something different but wouldn't want anything long-lasting.

    ReplyDelete