Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Men's Tie Review for Bows-N-Ties.com

Light Blue and Gold Silk Tie

Cavallieri is mens tie designer that has came to be synonymous with quality and excellent craftsmanship. This tie is no exception. With its decidedly modern take on the classic striped tie motif, this selection, handmade from genuine Jacquard silk, offers an extra measure of quality with an intricate pattern that has been woven directly into the fabric, rather than simply being printed on. Fine navy blue lines dance diagonally across its face, and are flanked by thicker copper stripes; and all set against a background of cool steel blue.
 I got the tie in a nice package and in a clear covering. My Husband who is 6'2 and has a long torso likes how the tie fits him . My husband only wears ties on special occasions and holidays so I can't wait until the next fancy dinner we go out on to see him wear this. I love how the Cavallieri tie feels and looks.
Ties by "Cavallieri" usually retail between $50-$60. We at Bows-n-Ties offer them for just 24.90. We can offer these prices for two reasons: 1. we import directly and there are no middle-men, and 2. we keep our overhead cost low of not having a brick and mortar storefront. Each of these ties is handmade from finest Jacquard woven silk.
My son holding the tie

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Nice price and tie. Ties can be so expensive. My husband hardly ever wears one - we're talking weddings and only if they involve our family or if I make him. :) But I want him to have a couple in case I want to go out special. It's good to know that there are places for good quality ties at more reasonable prices.

    ReplyDelete