Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Reusable Plastic Multi Purpose Storage Box Review


Packaways is a brand new Storage Box that ships and stores in the flat position. When needed, simply press on opposing corners and the bottom "Automatically" folds into place and locks. When not in use, simply press on the bottom and the box folds back down flat for easy, out of the way storage. Ideal for homes, apartments or living quarters where use is intermittent and space is tight. Many applications: Moving; Back To School; Organizing The Kids' Rooms; Basement or Garage; Seasonal Items, etc. You can color code your things or have the colors match your decor. Proudly made in the U.S.A. from durable corrugated plastic. Great for harsh storage conditions or long-term storage since moisture and humidity won't effect the integrity of the boxes. Will last hundreds of cycles under normal circumstances. Many, many useful applications. Comes with 2 Wipe Away Panels that allow you to conveniently identify the contents of the box. If you use China Dry Erase Markers, you can simply Wipe Away the previous contents and remark the box. Please go to www.packaways.com for more information.
  I just used the Packaways Storage Box during moving and I loved it. I had regular boxes and I can say that the Packaways Storage Box was very easy to use and was much easier to handle than a regular box. I also was able to pack the Packaways Storage Box much heaver do to being able to handle it better than other boxes. I would recommend the Packaways Storage Boxes to anyone that has to move. I was glad that this review was able to help make my move more easy.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

3 comments:

  1. Great idea! Wish some of the local dealers carried them so I could see them in person first as they seem to be a little expensive. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is nice to have one of these! I have so many excess things in my cabinet that need to be put in a box.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an interesting idea. Being able to color code your moving boxes would really make getting the right box in the right room easier. Plus, it would be great for kids!

    ReplyDelete