Saturday, November 10, 2012

Aunt Brucine May You Rest In Peace 11/9/12

I lost my beloved aunt Brucine after her battle with cancer. I carry my aunts name as my middle name proudly. I have so many great memories and will treasure them forever. I know it hurts now to know you are gone but I know you are in a better place free of pain. I love and miss you greatly. Until it's my time to join you please watch over our family.
My Aunt's obituary
I will forever have you with me in my heart and on my skin.

6 comments:

  1. Omg!! I'm so sorry for your loss. Try to have a good weekend hun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry for your loss. Cancer has taken so many wonderful people and you're right. You're aunt will always be with you in your heart (and your skin).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cancer sucks. I'm so sorry. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to read these, my sister is battling with cancer right now & my first cousin just had both her breast taken off and another cousin ovarian cancer, it sure has hit my family hard in the last year. I lost my first husband to lekemia.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely post showing how much you loved and still love your aunt Brucine. As you said she is in a better place without pain and I am sure that you remember her every day. Every time you do something she liked to do you will remember her fondly again.

    ReplyDelete