Saturday, November 24, 2012

Bento Box Appetit Lunch Box Review

The Box Appetit by Black + Blum is no ordinary lunch box, with its removable nesting container that separates different foods in your meal, leftovers can look expertly plated and even more appetizing – no more wasted food. The lidded and microwavable nesting container, allows you to split different foods – enjoy one dish hot but your other cold. Its unique design, deep tray, saucepot and nesting container make it easy to enjoy any meal on-the-go.
Products:
 reusable bags, stainless steel bottles, lunch containers, lunch bags, dryerballs, microfiber cleaning cloths, snack and sandwich bags, produce bags, DIY cleaning products and more.
I like using the Bento Lunch Box to pack my husbands lunch. It keeps the food I pack separate until time to eat. My hubby likes the amount I can pack into the Bento Box. I like how sturdy the container is and how compact it is. My husband has been using the Bento Lunch Box for almost 3 weeks now. I really like the over all quality.

You can find more info:
Website
Facebook
Twitter

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Disclaimer: I got the Bento Box Appetit Lunch Box free to do this product review and was not paid for my response.

9 comments:

  1. I really like this container, there are so many out there but none that I've seen that have the hot/cold removable option, it sounds very convenient and sturdy. Thanks for the review-good find! (Raine on rafflecopters)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would come in handy with my family. We pack lunch for my husband to take to work everyday. You don't want to pack a lot of containers but you want things separate. This has the ability to do both. It would also be great for school lunches or traveling.
    savewish@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like how all of the containers can fit into the one..it would keep the smaller ones from spilling, or getting lost when it's not in use!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That lunch box is cute! And I like that it has a divider. Easy to pack 2 things for lunch without it mixing in with each other.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My husband needs this! Hes always taking leftovers for his lunch the next day & its hard to find things to put the food in that isn't a deep bowl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the idea of "no waste" for my kids' lunches.

    ReplyDelete