Monday, November 5, 2012

PARNEVU Shampoo Products Review

Parnevu T-Tree Oil products are uniquely formulated to promote growth, prevent hair breakage, repair split ends, and eliminate dry scalp, leaving you hair healthy, vibrant and strong. 
I had a chance to review 3 products for my hair. The first product is:
PARNEVU T-Tree Shampoo is a unique blend of botanicals designed to cleanse the hair and scalp of impurities. Its ultra formula penetrates the hair to replace and lock in vital moisture lost to chemical damage and everyday styling. It leaves hair soft and manageable.

Specially formulated with Australian Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca Alternifolia) to help eliminate itching and flaking when used on a regular basis.

I loved how this worked in my hair. I have a problem with dry scalp and with using the T-Tree Shampoo I didn't have the itching or flaking dry scalp. I really liked how this shampoo works.

The second product is:

PARNEVU Salon Shampoo is pH-balanced and specially formulated to cleanse your hair and scalp of oil buildup without stripping. The unique formula uses gentle cleansing agents derived from coconut oils and palm nuts to effectively remove grease from the hair and scalp. Natural moisturizers penetrate the hair to replace and lock in vital moisture lost due to chemical damage and everyday styling, leaving hair soft and manageable.

I have a problem with my hair getting oily when its warm out and I liked using this shampoo to wash my hair with.  The Salon Shampoo did clean my hair.

The Third Product is:
PARNEVU After-Shampoo Conditioner is a unique blend of 14 conditioning agents that absorbs quickly into your hair to restore moisture, and to improve body, strength, and manageability.

The vitamin enriched formula penetrates the cuticle and absorbs deep into the hair's cortex to repair damage. Rich emollients provide moisture to the hair shaft and protects against heat-based styling damage.

I am always coloring my hair and doing so makes my hair dry to the feel. After a week of using this every other day my hair felt soft and silky. I finally had hair I could be proud of.
I can finally wear my hair down now that its not dry and frizzy looking. Also my hair doesn't get the oily look with in a few hours like it use too. I can go a day without washing and my hair still looks great.
 
You can find more info:
Website
facebook
twitter
 Disclaimer: I got the PARNEVU Shampoo Products free to do this product review and was not paid for my response. Please note that SaraLee's Deals Steals & Giveaways are not responsible for sponsors who do not fulfill their prize.

4 comments:

  1. I've used some PARNEVU products and absolutely love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried this brand, but I have had good experiences with tea tree oil. I'd love to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't tried this but I'm interested. I color my hair too plus it tends to curl and frizz with the humidity. Manageable hair is definitely what I want. Sounds good.

    ReplyDelete