Saturday, November 24, 2012

Spiritual Energy Bracelet Review

Each Bracelet comes beautifully packaged in a Natural Brown Box, with a Black Organza bag. I also include a Description Card for your Gems, a Sage Sample Bag and Cleansing Instructions.
 This bracelet is made with high quality 10mm faceted Agate gemstones with Pewter accent beads. This bracelet is comfortable to wear and is double strung for durability.

I loved all the details that were listed about the bracelet I got to review. I put the bracelet on the moment I got it and I love how it fits. I like the look and the feel of the bracelet. I get compliments all the time on how nice the bracelet looks. The bracelets on the site are all great looking and would make a great gift for that special person in your life.
You can find more info:
Website
Facebook
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
  
Disclaimer: I got the Spiritual Energy Bracelet free to do this product review and was not paid for my response.

7 comments:

  1. Hi ... Thanks for your review.

    Please find my entire selection at the link below

    http://www.etsy.com/shop/KaiaCouture

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this bracelet, it's beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful bracelet! I love that they give you detailed information on the meaning of the beads. I find that meaning really adds to what you wear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bracelet is beautiful. And I love the nails. lol. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of the thought and attention to detail that goes into these bracelets...lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the color of the bracelet in your review. I would love to have one ! I also like the tattoo on your finger. My husbands name is Mike too! ;-)

    ReplyDelete