Monday, November 19, 2012

Uncommongoods Kids gift set Review

I got a Portable Ping Pong Set, Tube Tots and Stencil and Pen Kit to review. I brought this gift set to the church youth group night and it was a hit. The older kids love playing with the ping pong set. Every one liked how easy and compact it is. I found the girls liked playing with the stencil kit and were giving each other funny face hand fake tattoos. The younger boys thought the Fire truck tube was cool and liked putting it together. The parents liked the toys as they got the kids active and using their minds. I donated this set to the church. 

The Ball's In Your Court

Can't compromise with a coworker? Reliving sibling rivalry on vacation? Ping-Pong: The perfect conflict resolution.

Put an end to the back-and-forth over a smart game, fair and square--just keep this go-anywhere set handy. A portable, retractable net, adjustable paddles and two ping-pong balls comes in a drawstring pouch for easy travel and storage. Net expands up to six feet. Made in China.

Let's Roll!

These imagination-driven, push-along toys take green vehicles to a smaller level. The smartly designed car, fire truck, tractor and train engine are made from recyclable and earth-friendly materials. Their convertible packaging transforms into the toy itself, reducing waste to a single piece of recyclable paper. Little road warriors will have fun assembling their new wheels and applying the included stickers, and can play with them as-is or add their own decorative flair. Sold individually. Made in China.

I'll Try To Stencil You In

Get your ink on with these fun and creative kits for the whole family! Mix and match to create funny people and animals with the Face Box and Zoo Box. Made in China. Sold individually, but more fun as a duo!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 Disclaimer: I got the Uncommongoods Kids gift set  free to do this product review and was not paid for my response.

7 comments:

  1. I think this would make a great stocking stuffer and a great donation choice for charities for the Holidays. i like that it's fun for all ages. (Raine on the rafflecopter)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice, I would like this for myself, thanks for the review

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to own a portable ping pong set. A nice game to play with in the coming long Christmas vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! That ping pong table looks great. I can see my son and grandson really getting into it that is if they could get it away from my husband. :)

    ReplyDelete