- Ideal for recreation, campus, office, travel or leisure use.
- Lightweight & Portable. Protects MP3 players, cell phones, cameras, gaming devices, cash, credit cards, jewelry, keys, passports, sunglasses or other small valuables
- Lock Up & Lock Down. Lock up valuables with the cable wrapped tightly to the safe or wrapped securely around a fixed object. Cable doubles as a carrying handle
- Durable Water-Resistant Construction
- Set-Your-Own-Combination for locking convenience
- Ear Bud/Charging Cable Access Port
- Shock absorbing foam lines the interior storage area
- Allows TSA screeners to inspect and relock baggage without damaging the lock
- Unique flexible cable resists abuse from baggage handling equipment
- 3 dial, set-your-own combination convenience
- Easy to set & reset
- Matching lock and cable coordinate with popular baggage colors
- Bright colors simply baggage identification
- 1-1/8" (29mm) wide durable metal body
- Each package contains one lock
With the holidays just around the corner, Master Lock would like to share tips with your readers on how to stay safe while traveling this year.
An average of 34% of Americans spend 1-3 nights away from home during the holidays, making safe travel precautions an important item on the holiday check-list to keep homes and families secure during the holiday season’s hustle and bustle.
Keep that lived-in look. It is important to make your home appear active while away to discourage potential break-ins by setting a timer for lights inside and out and keeping a radio or TV on to create the illusion someone is home.
Toast Don’t Post. Resist updating social network accounts with travel plans to avoid having the news of the unoccupied status of your home fall into the wrong hands. Instead, spend that time in the company of friends and family toasting to health and happiness.
Lock it Down & Carry it On. With a reported 200 items stolen each day from airports, keep valuables and property safe by carrying them with you at all times. Secure checked and carry on items with a TSA-accepted lock and be mindful of your appearance to prevent being a target for theft.
From the day I got the 5900D SafeSpace to review my husband starting using it. My husband works in a big factory at a machine all day and for the first part of his shift he can use his Ipod to listen to music. Well when he can't use his Ipod my husband didn't want to keep it or the cell phone in his pocket in fear they would get broke and he didn't want to leave then out to get stolen either. The SafeSpace came in handy as he can lock up the items and then lock the Spacesafe to his machine. The sturdy outside can handle being bumped around while the nice cushioned inside keeps the items from getting scratched. Since my husband started using the spacesafe nothing has been broken or stole plus people at his work now want one for their items. I can see how the spacesafe would be great for traveling but since we don't travel that much my husband is putting it to good use at work. The SpaceSafe is a very versatile item.
Now for the giveaway: One lucky person will win A 5900D SafeSpace or 4688D TSA-Accepted Combination Lock. This is open to US and ends 12/22/12 @ 11:59 pm est. To enter, simply do the tasks on the Rafflecopter widget below and you're set to have a chance to win! Remember you can't win if you don't enter.
Good Luck, SaraLee's Deals Steals & Giveaways readers! Thanks for entering!
Disclaimer: I got the 5900D SafeSpace free to do this product review and was not paid for my response. Please note that SaraLee's Deals Steals & Giveaways are not responsible for sponsors who do not fulfill their prize