Sunday, December 16, 2012

The Tale of the Tooth Fairy Storybook Set Review

Where did The Tooth Fairy come from? This endearing book answers that age-old question for kids in the most delightful terms, beginning with the story of how one fairy came to realize that there was a great need for children to enjoy the first signs of growing up–especially losing a tooth–and to know how the job of The Tooth Fairy came to be a special honor among fairies. This book takes the most thoughtful approach to the tooth-losing process: its magical illustrations will make kids smile; the 10"-tall cloth fairy doll (choose Boy or Girl) is both playful and a comfort; and the illustrated chart for recording lost teeth (with a pouch to put them in) gives kids the last word.

• This is the tale of how being the Tooth Fairy came to be an honor among fairies
• Includes a chart for children to record lost teeth
• Includes a pouch for lost teeth
• Includes a fairy doll

For ages 3 and up.
 The Tale of the Tooth Fairy Storybook Set is a great way to read with your child and to keep track of the teeth your child loses. The story is very informative and fun to read. My niece likes the doll and keeps it on her dresser by her bed until she loses a tooth then she will sleep with the doll in her bed. This Storybook Set would make a great gift for any occasion.
You can find more info:  

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
  
Disclaimer: I got the Tale of the Tooth Fairy Storybook Set free to do this product review and was not paid for my response.

34 comments:

  1. Aww, these are cute. I have a niece that started to lose her baby teeth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so adorable.... love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I would love to buy these for my grandchildren!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stuff to do with your kids!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is a good and cute idea. With so many children into elf on a shelf for Christmas why not have a tooth fairy too. I think kids will really enjoy this.
    savewish@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. sooo super cute! my little one is getting to that age soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute! I love how interactive it is.

    ReplyDelete