Saturday, May 18, 2013

Guylian Artisanal Belgian Chocolate Prize Pack ends 5/30 Daily US

Guylian
You can read the full review here
One lucky person will get to win an assortment of Guylian Chocolates to try like I did. How nice is that! The assortment will include:
One – 22 piece box of Guylian Artisanal Belgian Original Chocolate Truffles
One – 22 piece box of Guylian Artisanal Belgian Extra Dark Chocolate Truffles  
Two – 6 piece Original Chocolate Truffle Box
Four – 2 piece Original Chocolate Truffle Box
No Sugar Added Chocolate Bars—Milk and Dark Chocolate (one bar of each)
One- 16 piece Vanilla Cream Truffles – Limited Edition

Now for the giveaway: One lucky person will win an assortment of Guylian Chocolates (detailed above). This is open to US and ends 5/30/13 @ 11:59 pm est. To enter, Simply do the tasks on the Rafflecopter widget below and you're set to have a chance to win! Remember you can't win if you don't enter. It only takes one entry to win!
Good Luck, SaraLee's Deals Steals & Giveaways readers! Thanks for entering!
Please note that SaraLee's Deals Steals & Giveaways are not responsible for sponsors who do not fulfill their prize. 

21 comments:

  1. I would love to try the Guylian No Sugar Added Bars

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Milk Chocolate and my favorite way to eat chocolate is with strawberries!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I learned that the signature truffle recipe is still
    made in small-batch copper kettles exclusively by Guylian's Master Chocolatiers in Sint-Niklaas, Belgium.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I learned that Guylian won the prestigious 3 Gold STars Award in 2012 and I love the extra dark choclate truffles

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite chocolate is dark chocolate and I love any sweet with chocolate in it
    i

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LIKE THE Artisanal Chocolate Truffles

    ReplyDelete
  7. The 16 truffle gift box is only 11.99

    eg kaufman

    ReplyDelete
  8. How to savour the chocolate in different ways! It was pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My favorite way to eat chocolate is Milk Chocolate! White is a close second, though.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Belgian chocolate uses 100% pure cocoa butter.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I learned that they mark each piece of Chocolate with a G. Wow that's neat!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My favorite way to eat Chocolate is right out of the Fridge. Love Milk Chocolate, but I am also starting to like White and Dark too!

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I learned-For more than 50 years, Guylian Artisanal Chocolate Truffles have been made in Sint-Niklaas, Belgium the old-fashioned way.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like chocolate pie and cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I learned that Guylian won the prestigious 3 Gold STars Award in 2012 and I love the extra dark choclate truffles

    agnesye@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. For over 50 years, Guylian Artisanal Chocolate Truffles have been crafted and produced in Belgium.

    kimberlybreid at hotmail dot com


    ReplyDelete
  17. I didn't know that in 2012 that Guylian won 3 gold star awards
    busytennesseemom at charter dot net

    ReplyDelete
  18. My favorite kind of chocolates are raspberry chocolate truffles.

    ReplyDelete
  19. My post from a few days ago didn't post for some reason so I'm posting again.

    I would love to try the No Sugar Added Milk Chocolate Bar.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the 22 piece classic truffles! I bet they are good!

    ReplyDelete